We are God’s Possession

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just a quick preview of the devotional tonight. 

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

It is interesting how many people think they can get away with doing what they want and not realizing there are consequences.  If we call our self a Christian then we are not our own.  All we do, say, act reflects on God’s Kingdom.  It brings to mind of my kids.  I see in them my actions, talk, and characteristics, the same is with us who are Christians.  If we are truly a Christian then we will reflect God’s love and compassion.  I pray that I continue to show God’s love to everyone I come in contact with.  Most companies market there products and all have a trademark on them to show it belongs to some corporation.  I want to think of that in the spiritual sense.  I am owned by him so I want His trademarks all over me.  May we all market our self properly to promote God’s kingdom.

God Bless and have a good day

Pastor James Powell

0 comments: