Going on Empty

>> Monday, January 3, 2011

Coming thru the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons I find myself feeling worn out, frustrated, looking for refuge and sometimes not wanting to deal with people.  I am sure each of you can relate to one of these experiences.

I know there are times when we may be misunderstood, or misrepresented, but I am glad that God understands us.  Sometimes I have to wonder, if we can get away for a few refreshing days with no phone, email, and all that comes with it and just clear our minds.  I remember years ago, one speaker saying you need to get away once a year to focus on what God has for you.  He suggested doing it at the beginning of the year.  I am seeing now how important this is.  This Christmas season has seemed to fly by and seemingly has been a very stressful one.  God help us all to focus on Him and to look forward to seeing what He has for us in this bright 2011 year.  God bless all of you and may we all see victories for God this year.

Ernie Hause

0 comments: