New Venture

>> Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blog Radio Promo

 

Greetings again,

I am asking again for prayer for our family.  I know God knows what we need before we ever ask.  I am trying a new venture and I really don’t know where it will lead.  This is not a venture for monetary gain, or even popularity gain.  This is a venture to show that all of us have ups and downs in our lives.

I am going to attempt a Blog Talk Radio show and will be interviewing (or trying to get participators … ha) Pastors, Layman, Bible College staff, professors, evangelists, and anyone in our holiness movement.  We will learn as we go thru this.  The goal is to have a new one at least every other week and if I can line up different ones every week I will.

So…when you get an email from me asking for an interview, please consent.  Please sense the sarcasm…lol

Each interview will either be on Monday or Tuesday afternoons around 2:30.  This is the projected time anyway…some shows may fluctuate.  You will have to check back with us to see when each one is.  I hope to eventually add in questions from callers as we go along, but the first several shows, we won’t be taking any questions from callers.

So…to go to our show website you can go to BLOG TALK RADIO  Or you can go to the complete show site at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pastorpowell

Our first Guest:

Rev. Ron McCormick from Ponca City OK

Upcoming Guest:

Rev. Mark Heskett from Union Bible College

Have a great day and God Bless

 

Rev. James Powell

0 comments: