Preparing for Sunday School

>> Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Monday,

I would like to just say, “I am anticipating this week.”  I am finding the more we follow God and His leadings, the more satisfied we can find ourselves.  I am in the midst of studying a Sunday school lesson for this next Sunday morning.  We will be at the Piedmont Bible church in NC.  I am looking at the youth pastorate there and that really excites me.  If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello.  We are in the midst of making many decisions regarding our future and I know that God is leading.

The reason for this post is the topic of the lesson I am studying.  It is found in John 15 speaking of the vine.  The question is asked, “Does being a Christian Really Make a Difference?”  Wow what a question, and where do to do you start and stop?  What I would like to do is ask anyone who would be brave enough to give me a comment on it.

I know all of us have our opinions regarding the Bible, so give it to me.  I know being a Christian does make a difference, but I would like to hear how it makes a difference for you.  A quick reminder; tomorrow I will be interviewing Rev. Mark Heskett from UBC on my Blog Talk Radio Show…so stop by and have a listen.

God Bless and if you would remember us in prayer, it would be much appreciated.

Rev. James Powell
In Transition

0 comments: