Our World

>> Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I just finished reading the post from Jim Daly's post of Not In My Shower regarding the laws changing in towns as to whether a man feeling his feminine side can go into a ladies restroom or visa versa. My mind wonders and tries to picture, what is in store for us as society seems to slip to new lows in our moral state. Thinking of my background and how I have been raised in the church, and knowing how the church has been in the past 30 years. I feel it is time we stand up as Christians and let our voice be heard.

I know, you are thinking, I can't do anything and my vote doesn't really count. Well pull your head out of the sand, and take responsibility for the future of your children, your grandchildren, and the future of the church. Get ready for a battle and let us all stand together and push forward for Christ.

You may ask, how can I get involved? First, call your local politicians, your senator, your congressman, and do whatever it takes to get involved. Second, call Focus on the Family at 1-800-A-FAMILY and get your voter registration toolkit for your church. The item number is X00413M and the brochure # is X00412M.

Please, let us all STAND TOGETHER for our FUTURE!

God Bless You.

J. Powell

0 comments: