Life is Fragile

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good Morning,

It is great to live in a free country and live a great life that God has given me. This past week we have enjoyed a time of fellowship with the visiting of my wives parents. It changes the routine, but it is great to have different ones come and visit. I always want to take time to enjoy life's greatest values...Family.

This week I was at the hospital late at night with a family who lost a father and a companion. The gentleman was 40 years old and ended up having a heart attack. I am reminded how fragile life is. Take time for your family this week, and make sure you enjoy the holiday in celebrating the freedoms we enjoy. God still is in control no matter what the media says. Enjoy today, because tomorrow may never come and then you will always regret not saying that extra, "I love you" or whatever your heart says.

May God Bless You, and God Bless America.

J. Powell

0 comments: