Just typing

>> Friday, July 11, 2008

July 4th was a great day of fellowship with friends of ours, the McCreary's. We had a great day of fellowship, fun, food, and a lot of laughs. It was a great cup of coffee, if any of you know Roger McCreary you will have to ask him. It took a lot of work for it, but we each enjoyed a couple cups of coffee. It is amazing what we try to use to fix it, but I will keep that a secret.

Our kids really enjoyed the time together with riding their 4-wheeler, playing with their dogs, enjoying fireworks, and the excitement of lighting of the fuel. We look forward to many more times together.

Let me fast forward to this week. I have been a bachelor it this week, while Pam and the kids are at CCYC and will be home tonight. As I have stated in previous posts, I believe in getting my children to youth camps where they can associate with the type of youth I want them to marry. God has given them a great camp and I am they have gone to CCYC...It is worth it.

God Bless,

James

0 comments: