Going to the repair shop

>> Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today I got to experience what I have heard from so many people at different times. You know, when there is something going wrong with your vehicle and you just can't exactly figure out what it is. We have had a noise for several month now with our van and today I finally went to get it checked out.
Well as you probably have guessed it, as I pulled up to the shop and got out I noticed it was a little quieter but I didn't really think to much about it. I went in and brought the mechanic out, opened the hood and he looked all around and found nothing making me look like a fool. Not that nobody thinks that anyway...ha ha. This just is another day in the crazy life of the Powell family. I just have to laugh, you always hear stories about this happening, but this is the first time it happened to me. The mechanic looked at me as if I was imagining things. Oh well, maybe if I have something happen on the way to Florida this next week, I can call and ask for a free tow.
I had better stop rambling, I hope all of you have a great day and if you are going to be at Hobe Sound Welcome Week, we will see you there.

From the Hills of WV,

J. Powell

0 comments: