Having to catch up!

>> Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Greetings to all,

After a week of in and out of bed, coughing, sneezing, and ...you know all that goes on with the typical cold...I am back among the living. I started out the year with the intention of just having a video blog, but as you see...it hasn't gone very good. So, I guess I will come to a compromise, Yes I said COMPROMISE ... I will have video blogs mixed in with text blogs until I get the video thing down pat.

Well, I would like to hear your input of the primaries and debates that have happened and are going to happen. Let's here from you ... all of you political junkies. Also, Let's All Get Involved.

Well, I just wanted to report in real quick and let everyone know, I am still alive. God Bless All Of YOU!

From the hills of WV,

J. Powell

0 comments: