Youth Camp

>> Saturday, July 14, 2007

We made it back from picking Stephanie Payne and our son Joshua up from CCYC youth camp. I heard great reports of what is happening there. It sounds like it was a very successful youth camp. It is amazing to hear the different perspectives of different youth. Our son never seems to express himself much. He says, it was ok, or it was good, when he is asked, but give him a little time and the energizer bunny starts running. We are still looking where to take the batteries out. It is wonderful to hear him talk of different youth he has met.
We are now prepairing for our Heartland Youth Camp. My wife and I will be team leaders and it is going to be exciting. It is an honor to serve God and impacting the lives of our youth. I trust God will give each of you a blessed day.

Serving Christ in Fairmont WV

James Powell

1 comments:

Eileen September 12, 2007 at 11:59:00 AM EDT  

I happened upon your blog. I am not sure. What the name of the church was when we visited it several years ago. The church we attended the pastor was Rudy Potter. He had married us several years before that and we were there visiting them. We were heading to the IHC when it use to be in Hunting, WV. Anyway I was just wondering it could possibly be your church we attended. I pray all is going well with you.