Enjoying God's Goodness

>> Friday, January 19, 2007

Greetings,

I am praising God for His great goodness to my family. God has answered a big prayer for us and I just want to praise His name. We truly serve a God who cares about our every need. I know as a pastor is seems that everything can build up and there isn't to many places to unload at. Just when it seems your at the end of your rope, God comes in and takes care of your need. I know He already knows what we need before we ask, and I should have learned this long ago.

For any of you who are discouraged today...Hold on, Hold on, Hold on...God will see you through. Ps 139 speaks of no matter where we go...on the wings of the morning, to the uttermost parts of the sea. God is there...and even in the womb He knew about us. That blows the abortion fight out of the water...we were formed and we are a living being from conception.

Enough of my ramblings...God bless you today

0 comments: